Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New to the world of blogging...

I feel like this is my first "someone talked me into Twitter #notsurewhattodo" post. But I'm new to blogging, and I'm not sure what to do. In about 8 hours, I'll be headed on my 8 week adventure in Mexico.

Though I've been to Mexico countless times with Baja Missions, I've never been a translator before. Naturally I'm about to puke from nerves, not-gonna-be-good-enough feelings and more stereotypically predictable emotions that overwhelm you before a new adventure.

I love the feeling of going back and reading a journal from years ago, but I find that my brain works too fast for my hand to write, and journaling tends to annoy me more than relax me. So I've decided to try and keep a blog, to help me remember my adventures and to share what I'm doing with all my friends.

Thanks for your love and support, and please spend this summer with me in prayer for the people of Baja, that we can meet God where he's already working and create and further relationships with our brothers and sisters in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment